Primary And Secondary Sources Worksheet Australia
Document analysis is the first step in working with primary sources.
Primary and secondary sources worksheet australia. Introductory activity students work initially as a whole group and then in small groups to identify and analyse primary and secondary sources. Teaching primary and secondary sources. Pupils are challenged to seperate the sources and stick them under primary and secondary source headings. Primary sources provide a first hand account of an event or time period and are considered to be authoritative. Primary secondary sources worksheets. Activity worksheets cant see worksheet. The gray boxes are primary sources. Worksheets for intermediate or secondary students. Identifying primary and secondary sources heather herrman minnesota literacy council 2012 p1 ged social studies. Answer key 1 10 93 87 80 73 67 60 53 47 40 33 11 15 27 20 13 7 0.
Australia is an. They represent original thinking reports on. A powerpoint that defines and compares a variety of primary and secondary sources. Once you find your worksheet.
- How To Draw Zeus Easy Step By Step
- Anime Quotes
- Happy Birthday Ex Girlfriend Meme
- Christmas Cookies Recipes Healthy
- Bridal Hairstyles Pictures
- Entry Level Resume Template Download
- Thank You Note To Friends For Birthday Celebration
- Product Development Resume Objective
- Test Engineer Resume Headline
- Medium Length Hairstyles For Older Women